"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Friday, December 30, 2011

~Kaiden's Christmas Piano Recital~

Here is a video of Kaiden's piano recital.

All of the kids were required to play a duet with their moms in the recital. So guess what that means.....I "got" to play with him. UGGGG!!!! I didnt' take any musical lessons as a kid. My first piano lesson was 2 years ago (30 years old).  I took lessons from a good friend until I felt like I would be able to help my kids when they started to play. So of course when I was asked to play with Kaiden I wanted to pee my pants!!! Seriously!

So here is Kaiden's piece and our duet! (Don't laugh too hard) We kinda struggled and I was so nervous that I laughed the entire time. (It's kind of blurry. We are still trying to figure out my camera).



0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers