Well, I guess late is better than never....right?? I sure hope so.
Here is our Christmas post!
We of course did our regular Santa visits. This time we visited Santa in Alpine. It was a lot of fun and a great way to get into the Christmas spirit!
Alpine had a fun little horse driven sleigh for the kids to ride.
So much fun!
The kids loved it. The only complaint was the smell. hahaha!
Christmas eve came before we knew it. And that means time for Christmas jammies!!
My pretty princess'!!!
Yay for Christmas jammies!!!
After reading the Christmas story and setting out cookies and milk for Santa it was time for bed. But not before wrestling dad a little bit first!!
Aha! Finally!!
Here is what Santa brought the kiddo's
| Kaiden's snowboard |
| Keira's dog Cookie |
| Kelsey's baby Pony |
Time to wake up!!
They were so excited about Santa's gifts that it took them a while to want to open any other gifts!!
Kelsey's gifts
Kaiden's gifts
Keira's gifts
For some reason I didn't get any pictures after gifts were opened. Dang!!
After church we headed to Grandma & Grandpa Burr's house and waited for my sister and her family. They finally arrived and that means time for more gifts.
This is what I made for my parents. I wish that I would have taken a close up picture of them. But each has one of the kids hand prints with a cute poem about kids leaving prints around and then a picture of them with paint on their hands showing how old they are. It was a lot of fun!!
| Notice how much bigger Keira's hand is than Kaiden's. That girl is growing like a weed. It is so fun!! |
It was such a fun time. We all love Christmas and spending time with family!! We have been so blessed and feel very fortunate to have had such a great year. We can't wait to see what lies ahead for us in 2012!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment