"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Friday, December 23, 2011

~Jaycie's Birthday~

A while ago we made a quick trip to Pocatello for my nieces birthday party!

Check this out!!

Holy Cow!!  It was so fun!!
The kids all had a blast!

Grandpa attacking Kelsey (she loved it)
Grandpa & Kaiden playing
I love to see my kids having fun with their grandparents!
Good times!!



Some of the "adults" (Tami) may or may not have taken their turns. I would never get in that super cool castle and bounce around and slid down the slid. Nope, not me, I don't do that kind of thing. And anyone who says otherwise is lying, lying I tell you!!!




Happy 5th Birthday Jaycie!!!  Thanks for inviting us!!

Love you!

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers