I have never really got big into the St. Patrick's day stuff, except for wearing green, but my kids sure think it is cool. Keira decided that we needed a leprechaun trap again this year so I stayed up late Wednesday night making this cool contraption.
Kaiden & Keira were so excited Thursday morning when they saw it sitting on the table. Kaiden was a little bit unsure about it working but he was willing to give it a try. The idea was that the leprechaun would want the pennies so it would have to climb the ladder and then when it stepped on the tissue to get the pennies it would fall in and get stuck. Good idea right??!!
Well when they got home from school their was just a bunch of "leprechaun dust" everywhere, no money and no leprechaun. :(
Dang, I was so sure we would get one this year.
Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Monday, March 21, 2011
~St. Patties Day~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment