Kaiden started piano lessons the first of January. I have been so excited for him to take piano. I have always wanted to learn to play and also to have my kids play. I believe it helps them in a lot of different aspects of their lives. Anyway, he started in January and has LOVED every minute of it. He does so good at practicing and loves to show me how good he is getting. He has been in for 9 weeks now and is already reading notes on a staff! I think he is pretty awesome.
He had is first piano recital last Thursday. It was very casual because his teacher (Michelle Crook) is having a baby and is due on Wednesday. So needless to say she was not up for a big formal recital. She had the kids get off the bus at her house and then kind of had a little party for them. They played games and ate treats and then the parents were invited to come and watch as they performed the songs they have been practicing for the other students.
This is Kaiden & Shawn (his cousin) at the recital. They both did a really good job!
Kaiden was so excited to show off his piano skills.
Here are his two songs that he performed:
He did such a great job and I was so proud of him.
GREAT JOB BUDDY!!!!
Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Saturday, March 19, 2011
~First Recital!~
Posted by Brandy Lynn
Labels: Kaiden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment