What a fun time!! Christmas for us started a week ago. Eric's brother Brian & his wife Krista and little baby Gracie were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple and then an hour later his other brother Tom was sealed/married to his new wife Jessica. It was such a great day. I felt so blessed to be able to share in their excitement and to be a part of such an important time in their lives. The following day we had the "Heiner" Christmas party. Everyone was there except for Eric's sister Callie and her family. They were really missed. The kids exchanged gifts and had such a fun time playing together with cousins.
Here they all are minus three (Callie's two: Aeryon & Addi. And Becky's baby Audrey who was sleeping in another room)
Kaiden, Keira, Dylan, James, Jason, Cambrie.
Gracie (I'm holding her), Jessica, Kelsey, Nicole, Emily, Ryan & Shawn.
They are quite the crew when you get them all together!!!
Kelsey loved little baby Gracie! She kept asking if she could hold her. It was really cute!
This picture was honestly taken right in the middle of the party. Seriously, only the Heiner boys can sleep through 14 kids opening Christmas presents!
Do you see this snowmobile?? It is mine! I am actually excited to have one so that I can take the kids out and play in the snow with them.
They were begging me to take them out and pull them on the sleds so on Thursday that it what we did. The kids had a blast! And so did I. It was such a fun time together.
Do you see the boy in the sled?? He thought that was so cool! And was smiling from ear to ear when we got back to the house!!
We went up to Rob & Rachel's house and played with Shawn, Ryan & Jason outside in the snow for a while. Kelsey and I took a few sled runs down their road/driveway. She loved it and giggled the whole way!
Christmas Eve we cooked Prime Rib and Baked Potatoes. YUMMMMM!!! It turned out so good. I think we will make it a yearly tradition!
Afterword we baked Gingerbread Cookies and colored and frosted them. Kelsey found the food coloring! Oh man, what a mess!!
After cookies we were able to talk to Uncle Nick in Iraq on Skype. It was so good to see him and talk to him for just a second. The kids have been bugging me to Skype him for a while now and so we did on Christmas Eve and I think it made it even more special for them.
THANKS NICK!!! It was so good to talk to you! I hope you had a decent Christmas and that you get feeling better soon!!
After setting out our plate of Cookies and milk for Santa. It was time for CHRISTMAS JAMMIES, the story of the first Christmas and bed!
The kids like to sleep together on Christmas Eve and this is the first year that Kelsey got to join in the fun. And OH MAN was she in heaven!!!!
This is what Christmas morning looked like at our house!!
Kaiden & Keira both got new bikes and Kelsey got a princess castle, which ended up being HUGE!! I was totally not expecting it to be that big when it was set up! Holy Crap! What are we going to do with that thing now? The kids also got a lot of clothes and a few toys! And they got luggage! We are going to be taking a trip to Disneyland after this school year!! I am so excited it is going to be just like Christmas for me! I can't wait!!!!
This is also what Christmas morning looked like! Yep, we had to wake them up at 7:00! What kid sleeps past 6:00 on Christmas?? COME ON GUYS!!! GET UP ALREADY!!!
AWWW! Now that's more like it!
Enjoying their Leapsters!
After the fun at home we headed up to Grandma & Grandpa Burr's house! We all were spoiled rotten!!
Here's the kids are all together.
Brayden, Kelsey, Kaiden, Jaycie & Keira!!!

This is how my sister watches movies when she thinks something bad is going to happen. But then it actually doesn't! HAHAHA, what a goof!
We had such a fun time at Grandma & Grandpa's the kids never wanted to leave!
Merry Christmas to all of you!! I hope yours was as good a ours!!

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Sunday, December 26, 2010
~CHRISTMAS!!~
Posted by Brandy Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment