
This is such a cute idea and SOOOO easy!! The only problem is that next time I will spend a little more on the balls. I bought these ones at the dollar store and the freezing wind, rain & snow that we are getting is causing the paint to chip. 
All you do is take a wire hanger and shape it into a circle. Then you start threading the balls onto the hanger with the little round hook on top of the balls.(I glued my hooks on so that they would stay). Just keep adding until it looks like you want it to.
I think it turned out super cute and the kids had so much fun helping!
Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
~Look What I Did!!!~
Posted by Brandy Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I have some ornaments I got from my grandparents. I thought I had enough, started stringing and dang it I only had enough to cover 3/4the of it! I just bought a box for $2 the other day. Have to wait till next year.
Yours turned out great!
Post a Comment