"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

~4th of July Fun!!~

WOW!! What a crazy fun weekend we had. We headed out camping on Thursday evening. The weather was perfect and the kids were so excited and looking forward to a fun filled weekend. Friday morning turned out beautiful!! The lake was as smooth as I have seen it in a long time. Unfortunately it didn't last too long. About a half an hour after I took these pictures the wind picked up and it was like we were out in the middle of the ocean during a hurricane!! It was CRAZY!! It took us about an hour to get back to camp because it was so rough! The wind never really did let up either. It was windy all weekend! UGG! Oh well we still had a lot of fun.

Daddy & Kelsey. So cute. Kelsey started with a cough on Friday and then began acting like she didn't feel very good but after giving her some medicine she would perk right up and be fine. All she wanted to do on Saturday was sleep. And she pretty much did.

Saturday night we headed home so we could go to church Sunday morning. The kids were so cute dress in their Red, White & Blue. I wish that I would've got a picture but I had left my camera at camp. :( After church we headed up Gray's River to visit my parents who were camping up there. We go there and realized that they were out on a ride on their Razer. So the kids and I went on a couple hikes and explored the area. It was so nice up the mountains. I love it there. To me that is real camping. We will definitely be doing some of that this summer. After a couple hours of waiting we decided to leave a note for my parents and head back to camp. But not without some pretty disappointed kiddos. They really wanted to see grandma & grandpa. Oh well, I guess next time.

We hung out and camp Sunday evening and played a few games of Croquet ( I think that is how you spell it??) It was so fun. Those Heiner's play a mean game.


Cathy found that out the hard way!! HEHEHE!


Kaiden LOVES Croquet. I don't think he ever quit playing. Even when no one else was playing, he was.

Eric's parents brought their Jet Skis and Eric took Keira and Kelsey out on Monday.

We got Keira up on the ski again and this time she made sure that it was on video. She really wanted to show her grandma & grandpa Burr. So Kaiden hopped into the boat and recorded her. She popped right up on the first try and Kaiden did an awesome job recording. Here is her video!!


Kaiden took a picture of her after she got onto the boat. That is one happy girl!!
Her is a picture of Kelsey on the 4th!! She was soo cute.
I thought that she kind of looked like Red from Fraggle Rock.
And if you don't know what Fraggle Rock is you are just not cool!!!

Last night we went out and did some fun fireworks with the kids. They were not very impressive but the kids loved it and that is all that matters. Then it was time for bed!!
What a fun weekend!! HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers