"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

~Motherhood~

I loved this video. Elder Holland always has such good messages.



I have had some people tell me that it was not hard being a mom and raising their kids. But for me it is one of the toughest things that I have ever had to do. And my oldest is only 7 1/2. I can't even imagine what it will be like in about 10 years. AHHHH!!!
I have been given this wonderful gift of children. God's Children, My Children. And that responsibility is not something that I take lightly. I want to raise good, faithful, righteous, honest, and happy kids. And do it the way that the Lord wants me to. A lot of times I feel overwhelmed with everything that that entails. I feel the pull of the world and the stresses that come with being a Mother, Wife, Sister, Daughter & Friend. But at the same time I know that my Heavenly Father knows all of my strengths and weaknesses and He did not send me these beautiful children and expect me to lead and guide them without help. I am so very grateful for my family and for the blessings that we have been given. I am extremely grateful for all of my kids and the little personalities that each of them has. They are all unique in their own special way and have added so much to our family. I can't imagine our lives without any of them. I feel so blessed to be able to be their Mother!!

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers