"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

~What do I do in the wee hours of the morning?~

Head out to the movies of course!! Well, maybe only when the new "Twilight" movies come out anyway.

I am not one for ruining a movie for someone else but I have to say that my favorite line from the movie is when Jacob says to Edward "Face it, I am hotter than you" Truer words were never spoken. At least in the movie. In the book Jacob does not even compare!!

Thanks Girls for such a fun time!!

Amy, Brittney, Me, Nicole & Shannon.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

So apparently I am super hot at 11:30. Hahahaha! I am so tired right now. I was doing good until I hit a wall this afternoon!

A. Simpson said...

Ooh my bum looks good!

CB said...

Glad you got to go! I braved the crowds for the 3rd time at midnight with my friends as well!
It was good :D

I like that line too - there were a couple good zingers in there - ha ha.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers