"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

~Birthdays, Weddings and Missionaries OH MY!!~

Last week was a busy one for us!

On Thursday Kaiden had his 1st grade play! (I will post more on that later.) And then Eric's brother Tom came home from his mission. What an exciting time. He looks so good! I think he worked out the entire time. He is buff! Whoo Hooo Thomas!! It was so good to see him. He served in the Edmonton Canada mission. He put all he had into his mission and did an amazing job. We are so excited to have him home and get to spend time with him. It will be a good summer!!

Friday, Eric, the kids and I headed down to Salt Lake for my cousins wedding dinner. She is such a cute girl and her new husband seems really sweet. They were so cute together. Watching newly weds is so fun. They are so cute together and you can tell that they are so in love. The wedding was on Saturday and it rained. While we were outside waiting for them to come out of the Temple we all started singing sunshine songs and just after they came out the clouds parted and it stopped raining. WHAOOO!!!

Before heading home we all (Tami and her family) went and ate at Robintino's!! (YUMM!!) My other cousin works there and it was good to see her too.

I love visiting my family and while I am there I am always wishing that I could stay longer. But It is always good to get back home.

Today is My Hubby's Birthday!! He is now 34 years old.
Holy Moly! What an old man!

I sure do appreciate all that he does for our family! He is a very busy boy but does try to spend time with us.
He is a good dad and our little stinkers sure do like him. He always gets the biggest hugs and "Hi's" when he comes home.

Happy Birthday Babe!! Love you!!!

1 comments:

Brittney said...

Happy Birthday Eric! Holy cow, 34 is so old!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers