This is a picture of our Family in CANCUN!! It is the only picture that I could find of my mom (that she would be OK with me putting on my blog). This was her 50th Birthday/30th Anniversary celebration last year! WAY FUN!!
Today is my Mom's 51st Birthday! I just wanted to tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY and tell her how much I love her. In my 30 1/2 years of knowing my mom she has taught me so much and has been a great example to me.
In the tradition of Birthdays on my blog I am going to attempt to tell you 30 1/2 things about my mom and why she is the best. (That is how long I have known her)
#1:She is an awesome mother
#2:and an even cooler Grandma
#3:She is always there when I need a babysitter and I think that she enjoys it more than my kids do (which is pretty hard to beat).
#4: She has taught me so much
#5: She is always there to help me out even when she doesn't want to be. And I am very grateful for all that she does.
#6: She is very thoughtful
#7: She likes my kids (for some strange reason)
#8: She is fun to be with
#9: She is an amazing cook
#10: She is supportive
#11: She knows how to have a good time
#12: She keeps things entertaining
#13: She is always up for doing something with her grand kids
#14: She loves to golf. And is really good at it.
#15: Her house is always clean!
#16: She is goofy and not embarrassed about it.
#17: She is very friendly
#18: She cares about all of those around her
#19: She is always at important events
#20: and even not so important ones
#21: She loves her family
#22: She is very organized
#23: She is a happy person
#24: She loves warm weather
#25: She is a great example to me
#26: She helps me think of things for dinner!!
#27: She comes from an AMAZING family
#28: She is a great friend
#29: She always wants the best for us
#30: She is her families biggest cheerleader#30 1/2: I love my mom because...................
There are so many more reason why I love my mom and I am sure that the older that I get the more I will learn from her.
I LOVE YOU MOM!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!





2 comments:
That is so sweet. A great tribute to your Mom - and mom's love that!!
I had to look at the picture for a long time before figuring out who your mom is and I have to admit I am still not sure. All the women in the picture look like they could be the same age.
If that is your mom in the front she looks like she is about 32!!
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy b-day Diane!
Post a Comment