"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Feeling a little left out

With all that has been going on with Kaiden this last couple of weeks I am pretty sure that our other kids are feeling a little left out. So, here are a few things that they have been up to lately and some are from a while ago.
Kelsey got her first real hair cut. I had been putting it off as long as I could because she had the cutest little flip-e-do at the end of her hair and I really didn't want to loose it, but it was in desperate need of a trim so the flip-e-do had to go. It turned out so cute. It lays so nicely now and even still curls under nicely at the end. What a funny little monkey.




*******************************************************************************
I watched my friends kids for her so that they could make a trip to the temple. Check out this cut little (although there is nothing little about him) stinker. He was such a good baby and we definitely could have them over again.

Keira had fun playing with Devin. They both played all day long and I didn't even have to entertain them. I heard them in Keira's room just laughing historically. I figured it was time to go and check on them. This is what I found. They were taking turns "riding" each other. I am not sure how I feel about my daughter having a friend that she feels comfortable "riding" especially in my house. HAHAHA. We had a lot of fun with these guys and can't wait for another play-date with them.
***************************************************************************
Keira got invited to her first real Birthday party. She was so excited about it. It was a pirate theme party and all of the kids got to dress up as pirates. I wish that I would have taken a picture of her before she went to the party because she was looking pretty cute. She had a blast and can't wait for the next party. While Keira was at her party Kelsey found the left over pirate costume that Keira didn't want to wear. She really wanted me to put it on her. She makes the cutest little pirate. Look how fat her face looks in the next picture. I just love those cheekers!! And ummm, try to block out the image of me from your memory. It will be one that will come back to haunt you some day!
It looks like she had a little too much booze in the next picture. I guess she's really got this pirate thing figured out!
***************************************************************************
After Family Home Evening the other night we all played a game of Twister. We have only played it a couple of times as a family but it is quickly becoming a favorite. The kids really love to play it. Keira is really good at it because she is so flexible and Kaiden, well lets just say that he is not quite as flexible at Keira and leave it at that. I took a whole bunch of pictures but for some reason these are the only two that are on my camera. I am not sure what happened.Anyway, here is Kaiden showing off his flexibility skills. And Kelsey is right in on the fun to. This is how she plays twister. And really she couldn't care less if she is in your way. While she is playing.

What a goof ball!
Well that is all for now. More to come soon. I got a lot of catching up to do.

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers