A couple of weeks ago we went down to my niece Emily's baptism. I can't believe she is EIGHT already. She is such a cute and nice girl. I love spending time with my sister-in-law and their family. It is always a fun time. I with that I would have taken some more pictures while we were there but I guess that I was just enjoying the moment instead of taking pictures of it. I did get a few though. This is Emily right after the baptism. Isn't she just the cutest girl. I just love her!!!
I also had to put in a couple of pictures of these two girls. Jessie is almost 3 and Kelsey is almost 1 1/2. They look so much alike. Kelsey was not up for getting her picture taken so I didn't get a really good one of them together but they really could be sisters and no one would even question it. We have gone back and looked at Jessie's 1 1/2 year old pictures and they really could be the same person. It is fun to see them play together.
Here they are again with my totally awesome sister-in-law. I had to say that because I know she will be reading this. HEHEHE Love ya Hollie!!

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Emily's Baptism
Posted by Brandy Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment