Here are a few things that have been happening around here lately. My parents went to Hawaii and they didn't not take us!! Can you even believe it? I know me either! While in Hawaii they found out about a camera that is at one of the resorts (I think) that feeds to the Web. So they called us and had us go online and talk to them on the phone, while they wave to us on camera. The kids loved it. This is a picture that I took of the computer picture that we saw of them. It didn't turn out all that great but it looks like they had a lot of fun.
Kelsey just keeps getting bigger and bigger. She has passed that little baby look and now looks like a "big" kid in a little body. It is soo cute. She gets to go to nursery in 7 weeks. Yeah!! Not that is is hard to handle at church but it will be nice to sit through a whole Relief Society lesson without having to clean up Cheerios off of the floor or keep her from tearing up the sweet little old ladies paper that drew the short stick and had to sit next to us. She is also starting to talk a lot and copies almost everything that you say. Unless you really want her to or her daddy is watching. Speaking of, she just loves her daddy. He is by far her most favorite person ever. And he still eats up every minute of it. Did you notice the little "heart" in her ponytail? I really tried to do something cute for Valentines day but it didn't work out so great. Oh well, we can try again next year.
Kaiden came home from school the other day with a new trick. Check him out. I think I died laughing the first time he showed me this. It is hilarious. I sure love this kid.
Keira really wanted to be able to do this really cool trick and after a lot of practice was able to get one nostril to work. Hehehehehe. Very Attractive!!
More to come soon. I am sure!






0 comments:
Post a Comment