Happy Valentines Day to all! This being a day dedicated to love I am feeling all mushy and romantic and would love to tell my sweet husband why I love him so much why I think that he is so great. He is perfect for me and he is such a great support to me, when I am struggling with something he is always there to pick me up and make me feel like I can do anything. He is a worthy priesthood holder and does an amazing job with his calling in church. Eric is a wonderful father and loves his kids so much. He is my soul mate and I love spending my life with him he makes me happy and I am so excited for the future and cannot wait to spend forever with him!
I LOVE YOU BABE!!
Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Feeling all mushy and stuff
Posted by Brandy Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment