Dear Dad,
I am writing this letter to let you know how much I love you. I just wanted to show you how much in one simple click.
Do to the fact that our you have decided that you would rather tease me about having a blog that no one can read, and not simply just put in a password to read my totally awesome blog. Your request has been granted and I am willing to make my blog public again.
I do however expect you to read on a daily basis and not complain too much about the music that I have chosen.
Thank you for all that you do for me!! Now it is my turn to do something for you. Even if it is as simple as this.
Thanks again Dad!
Love you,
Scooter
Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Letter to my Dad!
Posted by Brandy Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment