So I have seen a few sight online that talk about CurlFormers. They are these really cool plastic curl thingees (yes that is a word just ask my kids). Supposedly they work really well to curl your hair. So I finally talked myself into purchasing them. I mean we don't have enough hair stuff laying around our house anyway. HEHEHE. We got them the other day and decided to try them out. It took about 1 hour to put them in Keira's hair.
You put them in wet and then sleep in them. Keira actually slept quite well in them so I guess that is not going to be a problem
The next morning to my surprise they were still in. They were not even loose, like I expected. COOL!!We used the blow dryer on them for just a little bit to make sure that they were really dry because Keira's hair takes forever to dry. Then slowly started to pull them out. It turned out SOOOOO cute!
These pictures were taken right after I took them out. I actually went back and separated most of the curls and it filled in alot of the holes. It was so cute all day. I think it would look even better on longer hair.
We were so excited about it. Keira kept talking all day about her hair. She LOVED it. She would walk around and shake her head so that the curls would hit her face. It was pretty funny. She is not used to her hair on her face. It is always pulled back.
Ummmm, this morning was a totally different story with Keira's hair!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! It looks like really bad dreads. Anywho, for a one day thing they work great. The problem now is that one of the cities water pipes broke this morning and we have NO WATER. That means, no way of fixing this hair! 
.
Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Fun Hair Experiment
Posted by Brandy Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Those are kinda like modern rag curlers. Very cool!
I love the way they turned out too :D
Post a Comment