I don't think that I ever blogged about my Piano. I LOVE IT! I found it in the local newspaper about a year and a half ago. I didn't (and still don't) know much about pianos so I took my good friend and neighbor to look at it with me. She told me that it looked good. A little out of tune but in really good shape. Then we found out that it is over 50 years old!! WOW! It looks really good. Eric & my dad went up to go and get it and load it in the truck. That thing is sooooo heavy. I couldn't believe that they were even able to move it. We brought it home and now I finally have my piano. I have always wanted a piano in my house which is kinda weird because I don't know how to play. Well that is until about 1 year ago I started taking piano lessons. Yep, you heard me right. I am 30 years old and I am just learning to play the piano. I admit that it is not always easy to find the time to practice and I am sure that my piano teacher (and very close friend) is getting annoyed that it is taking me so long to learn but it is fun for me. I am really liking it. And my kids love to play. They are always asking me if they can play the piano. It is so cute. The other day Keira was "playing" the piano and I over heard her say "Kelsey stop touching those ones, it is making mine sound terrible". Hahaha, cuz it was sounding great without Kelsey hitting a few notes every now and then!!!
Here are a few picture of my piano and the girls playing. Did I mention that I LOVE MY PIANO???


Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Saturday, January 23, 2010
The Sounds of Music
Posted by Brandy Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment