These are some videos that I forgot that I took of the kids last December. They are hilarious!! Check out Kaidens moves. BAAHAAAH. He cracks me up. Keira has a few good ones too and Kelsey just loves to spin! These will be some great blackmail videos for when they get older. And yes my kids LOVE Michael Jackson. ENJOY!
Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Our kids have MOVES!
Posted by Brandy Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I was watching the videos and Brayden walks up and wants me to start them over. So we watched them once again. While Kaden was rolling on the ground "break dancing", Brayden in a very serious voice says, "Wohhhh, good job Kaden. That is SWEEET!!!" I was laughing histarically.
Those are super cute! I am a big MJ fan and think all kids should learn to dance to MJ! Woot!!!
I love their moves! Especially Kaden's! Wow! That is awesome!
Post a Comment