"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"7"

Our little guy is "7". I can't believe it. It seems like we were just bringing him home from the hospital yesterday. He is so excited to be "7". His birthday was on Friday and we had Brayden and Jaycie over that day. Eric and I spent the morning working on Kaiden's birthday present. We gave him a new bedroom comforter set And a really cool solar system. The sun lights up and the planets rotate around it. And the moon lights up and changes into all the different shapes of the moon. This is what the moon looks like and night. It is way cool.
We took Kaiden his birthday treats to school and he was so excited to see us there. He picked Tootsie Rolls, they are his very favorite candy. After school we went and got pizza's and two movies for his party. Yes I did say party. Being the cool mom that I am (hahaha) Kaiden got his first "Friend' birthday party this year. WHOA!!!! What a lot of work. To all of you mom's out there that do birthday parties every year, WAY TO GO!!! I won't be doing another party for a while. Anyway, Kaiden invited 5 friends/cousins over for his birthday party. Shawn, Ryan, Brayden (cousins), Logan & Payson. What a good group of boys. They had so much fun. We ate pizza and played games (Musical Chairs, blind folded cotton ball into bowl game), opened presents and watched movies. Shawn, Ryan, Brayden & Payson slept over and Kaiden and Shawn stayed up all night long. Ahhhh, the good old days. I remember how exciting it was to be able to say up all night long. Not anymore! I can't seem to get enough sleep. After a pancake breakfast and playing will more toys I took all of the kids home and then started the process of cleaning up. (sigh) It is amazing that 6 boys can make such a big mess. Kaiden had so much fun. The night of his party he snuggle up to his dad and told him he was soo excited that it was his birthday. And then later came to me and told me that this was his best birthday he had ever had. (ummm, all 2 that he probably remembers, if that). But it was so cute and innocent. What a good boy! Here are a few pictures of his party.

A friend of mine writes a list of things about her child that is having a birthday and I thought that it would be fun to start so here is my 7 things about Kaiden.

Happy
Funny
Smart
Creative
Artistic
Caring
Shy
We love you Kaiden!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers