"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Visit to Temple Square

My cousin Michael got married a few weeks ago in the Salt Lake City Temple. I decided to go down and visit. My sister and her family went with us. We took the kids to the visitors center and showed them all of the cool stuff they have there. I forgot my camera so I had to wait for my sister to send pictures. Thanks Tam!

The flowers were sooo pretty. Nick did a good job taking his picture.
I fixed Jaycie and Keira's hair. It was way cute. (Jaycies only lasted about half the day). Someday I will figure out how to get "white" hair to stay as well as Keira's does.

I am not quite sure what Keira is doing, but I don't think it can be all that good.
Kelsey has such pretty eyes. I love this picture. It turned out soo cute.
All of the Burr cousins. This is kind of a fun picture to have.

Whooo, Whoooo! Me and Tami trying to look all nice and pretty. It never works out very good.
Mom came down for the wedding also. What a bunch of dorks!!
We were trying to get a good picture. Kelsey was done. This was as good as we got. Oh well. I still like it. (If you are wondering...Eric was not with us. That is why he is not in any pictures).
Another good cousin picture. Kelsey was not interested in being in another one. And after fighting with her about it.....She won!

1 comments:

Catherine Andrews said...

Cute pictures. Let me know what your email address is and I will email you some pictures of the field trip the kids took yesterday. It was awsome!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers