Ok so I have taken waaaayyy to long to post this one. I am not sure why either? Anyway, Eric and I decided to go on a cruise for our 10th anniversary (which is actually in November, but when you work in Heating & AC you have to go when you can). We took a 5 night cruise. This is a picture of our ship. This is just a goofy picture of us on our balcony.
It was great. We had a balcony room and we decided that if we ever cruise again, which we probably will, we will always get a balcony room. Our first night we went from Ft. Lauterdale, Florida to Key West, Florida. We chose to go para sailing which actually ended up being the highlight of our trip. It was sooooo fun. They let out about 600 feet of line so they figure that you are at least 300 feet above the ocean. WOW!!! It was sooo pretty. We loved it. A little crazy if you look straight down though. Anyway here are a few pictures of us para sailing.
This is Eric and I in Key West in front of our ship. It was huge.
Then the next night we cruised from Key West, Florida to Cozumel, Mexico
where we went on a submarine ride. That was pretty cool. We went down 100 feet and got to see a little shark, a sting ray and a lot of fish. My pictures didn't turn out very good through the glass and the water.
This is the shark.
It really looked a lot prettier than these pictures show.
We also rented a scooter (which we got ripped off on). And drove to the beach. The beach had some fun slides, rock climbing wall, trampolines and other fun stuff to play on. That was fun. The scooter was the best though.
It was the biggest piece of crap scooter that they could have possible brought us. When Eric let off the gas it would backfire. We laughed the entire way to the beach and back. My visor on my totally awesome (nasty who knows what diseases were floating around in it) helmet kept flipping down on my head. Eric would slow down every time we passed someone walking or riding their bikes and let the scooter backfire.
The next night we sailed from Cozumel, Mexico to Belize City, Belize. I really enjoyed Belize and I really can't give a straight answer why but I did. I am not sure if it was because the people were very friendly and nice, or if it was because they spoke English (they used to be a British colony), or what but I liked it. It was soooo Mexico though. There was trash lining the streets, there were concrete slab houses, there were kids running around everywhere. But there was alot of kids going to school when we were there. It was so cute to see them in their little uniforms getting on the bus or walking to school. I could have taken them home with me. I just really liked Belize. While we were there we took a 45 minute bus ride to the rain forest and floated the river on innertubes through these caves. It was sooo pretty. I don't have any pictures of the tube ride because I was worried that I would drop my camera in the water. I really wish that I had some pictures of the caves though. It was really fun. Here are some other pictures of Belize.





3 comments:
Ahhh...you just made me jealous! I want to go somewhere warm! Looks like you guys had fun! I am glad you FINALLY posted some pictures!
Congrats! I can't believe its been 10 years already! =)
Dang, you look HAWT in that helmet!
Post a Comment