Quite a while ago, I went and visited my sister in Pocatello for the weekend. We had a lot of fun just hanging out. We took the kids to Ross Park one day. They had a lot of fun and they always play so well together. We like to go and visit.+of+school+020.jpg)
+of+school+013.jpg)
I don't think that I have ever put a picture in her of Keira's eye patch. And it is totally not intentional. Keira has to wear an eye patch to try to strengthen the eye that is lazy. Her left eye used to be really cross-eyed and with surgery they were able to fix it. But during that time that it was crossed, her brain shut off that eye. Meaning it just didn't use it. So now we are trying to retrain her brain to use her lazy eye. It is going pretty well, but the Dr. says that it will probably never be perfect. But, If you don't really know what to look for you probably would never even notice that she doesn't use her left eye. Anyway, there you go, a whole bunch of information that you really didn't care to know. But now you do....so there!!!
My goofy little bug. She definitely takes after me, cuz her dad is not goofy at all. HAHAHA
I am really not sure......
Oh, aren't we cute?? You really don't have to answer that question.+of+school+030.jpg)
Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
A while ago
Posted by Brandy Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment