So we had an Erickson (Eric's mom's family) reunion this last weekend at Bear Lake. It was alot of fun. The family rented a cabin and we all stayed there. Eric and I decided to take our camp trailer and it turned out really nice, we had somewhere to sleep when wanted to instead of listening to everyone else all night long. I think we counted about 119 people in the family total and like 90 something came to the reunion. That is pretty amazing. 3 of those not there are on missions. Eric's mom is the oldest of 12 children, yes I said 12. Eric's aunt Allison put together a slide show for the family, I can not even imagine the work she put into it. It started with Grandma & Grandpa Erickson as kids all the way down through all of the grand children's families. CRAZY!!! Just a little side note. Out of all 12 kids, ALL of them have been through the temple and are active in the church and only one is not married, YET. We are all still wishing for that.
The Erickson family is great and I am proud to be a part of that lineage. While we were there we decided to go to the Minnetonka Caves that are close to the cabin. We went with Hollie & Jed and their family. The kids loved the cave and Kaiden even wanted to go to another one when we got out. Some day. Anyway here are a few pictures. I didn't take any of the reunion. Sorry.





0 comments:
Post a Comment