Keira turned 4 over a week ago and I am such a terrible mother for not having this on the blog yet so here is me, playing catch up.
The day before Keira's birthday Grandma & Grandpa Burr took Keira out to lunch. She was so excited to get to go out without Mom, Dad or Kaiden. She was just beaming from head to toe. It is so fun to see her growing up.
Keira is so excited to be 4. When she went to bed the night before her birthday and told me "When I wake up I am going to be 4" I don't think that the smile left her face all night long. She asked for Sausage and Blueberry oatmeal for breakfast and after breakfast she informed me that you are "apost to open pink presents now". So I let her open a couple of her presents but made her wait until her party later to open the rest. We were going to go boating but it rained and was cold all day so we ended up going to the bowling allie and had alot of fun. I had a hot dog roast planned for 7:00 that night and the weather looked like it was going to hold out for us so we decided to go ahead with it. It lasted about a half an hour and then the rains came down and the floods came up. We moved the "Hot Dog Roast" in the house and finished off there. What a fun day for our Big Girl. Now only 300 and some odd days until the long awaited "5".
Lunch the day before!!





1 comments:
Aww, looks like she had a great birthday!
Post a Comment