"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Road Trip

We all headed down to Salt Lake for a Dr.'s appointment and family reunion last weekend. I had my regular Dr.'s appointment and everything checked out great. Infact he said "nothing has really changed since before I was pregnant" so that is really great news. He also wanted to check my cholesterol level and that looked really good too. The next day we didn't have to be to the reunion until 5:00 pm so we decided to take the kids to Lagoon. It was Keira's first time and Kaiden's second. The kids really enjoyed themselves and of course Eric and I were wishing that we had some more people with us so that we could have fun too. Oh well mabey next time. Here are a few pictures of Lagoon:



0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers