Kelsey is 6 months old today. She is such a sweet baby. We went camping in Hurricane, Utah last week for spring break, she did pretty good for her first time camping. I was getting some stuff cleaned up in the trailer and set Kelsey on her bed to play for a minute, she sat there all by herself. There was no support!! I could not believe it, she just decided to sit and she did it. WOW!!! I can't believe she is that big already. Here are a few pictures and a video of her sitting, what a cute little bug.

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Happy 6 Month Birthday little BUG
Posted by Brandy Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
So cute!! I think the outfit she is wearing suits her wonderfully. How exciting that she sat.
Post a Comment