"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cancun Mexico

Our AMAZING trip to Mexico!!!
My dad decided to surprise my mom with a trip to Cancun Mexico for her 50th Birthday and their 30th Anniversary. Amazingly enough he wanted to take Me, Eric, Tami and Nick with them. We had absolutely no complaints about that. What a blast!!! It was an all inclusive resort so hotel, plane, food, drinks and alot of activities were free. It was so fun. Our room was really nice complete with a jacuzzi tub, turn down service and 24 hour room service. We hung out on the beach, visited Chechen Itza, Mayan ruins, went scuba diving, went on a zip line, drove Segway's, ate lots of food, and drank more strawberry daiquiri's that we even thought possible. It was the best vacation that we have ever had and I don't think it will be topped for a long time. THANK YOU DAD!! Lets do it again!

3 comments:

Ryan & Sue Erickson said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD SUPER FUN, I'M JEALOUS!! NEXT TIME TELL YOUR DAD I WANT TO GO LOL

Luke and Jenn said...

I'm totally jealous! I'm sure you had a blast. Too bad you had to come back to so much snow!

Tami said...

Oh, the fun times!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers