"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I am an AUNT!! AGAIN!!!

I am sure that I will be able to say "I am an Aunt" a lot more times, due to the fact that Eric is the oldest of 9 kids but I don't think that I will ever get tired of it. I love being an Aunt!!! Eric's sister Callie had her second baby on the 9th and I just got pictures today. Here is my newest Niece
ADDISYN AMY LILI WILSON

Isn't she beautiful?? Congrats to Callie and Chris and Addi's big brother Aeryon. I have not had a chance to go and see her yet but I will!! Addi makes me an Aunt 11 times now. Wow, I can't believe it.

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers