"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Kindergarten

Kaiden started Kindergarten today!!! He is so excited, on the 25Th he went to meet his teacher, see his classroom and the new school. It is pretty cool that his kindergarten year is the first year in the new school. He was so excited when he got up this morning he could not wait to get to school. I really don't think he knew even what to expect but sometimes that is what makes it even more exciting. Here he is before he left for school. When we got to school he wanted me to take a video of him crossing the crosswalk going to the school. What a goofy kid!! He decided that he was going to take a homemade lunch to school today. He wanted a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. He wont even eat them at home but hey we will see how it goes. And here he is in front of the school and then at his "cubby".
I did ok until I hugged him to say goodbye and have a good day and he said "I am going to miss you mom". I barely made it out of the school before the water works started to run. What a cute kid. It is hard to stand back and watch them grow up so fast.

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers