"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

We spent the weekend at the St. Anthony sand dunes and had alot of fun. We went with Todd & Sandy Robinson, Tyler & Jocie Robinson, Rob, Rachel, Shawn, Ryan & Jason Heiner and Lane Heiner. Eric of course tore up the sand on his motorbike and had fun trying to out climb his brother. Then we took the kids over to the little lake and they ended up having a mud fight with Grandpa Todd. I think the kids lost. The weather was really nice until we started to clean up camp Monday afternoon and it decided to rain. And I am not talking a little sprinkle it was pouring rain. Everything was muddy and soaked. What a mess. Here are a few pictures of our fun weekend.I really was there I am just the only one that ever takes the pictures.

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers