"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Somehow you find a friend!

Keira and Raynee are really good friends. They LOVE to spend time together, when they can, (I'm not so great about playdates during the school year) and they usually end up singing at one point or another.

One day Keira informed me that her and Raynee sing to the kids on the bus on the way home. I asked her what they thought and she said "Well, they must like it because they just sit and smile at us!" Hahaha! "I'm sure they do, Keira"

 Here is a video of Keira and Raynee singing a song from one of their favorite Barbie movies!

 

Way cute hu!!!

I'm so glad that Keira could find such a great friend that does not judge her because she looks different than everyone else.  In fact I think most of the time Raynee forgets just like the rest of us!

Thank you Raynee!

Love these girls!!!

 

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers