"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Science Fair

Kaiden did the science fair this year. Which was very exciting for him (not so much for me!!) I really don't like things like that but to say that he loved it would be an understatement. He had so much fun with his project and would beg everyday to work on it. Which I passed very lovingly over to his Dad! Hehe, because I'm a good mom like that!

His project.....A Rubber band Ping Pong Ball Catapult!!




He thought he was so cool explaining his project to his friends.  And so did I!!


When it was time for judging he was so ready!  He even put on his man voice when he was talking to them. It was really cute!




He got a Blue Ribbon (1st Place) on his project.  He was so proud... and so was I.

Good Job Buddy!!  I love you so much!!!

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers