Yes this did happen back in June and I have been regretting putting this on the blog so late. "huhumm" let us not mention that it is September, Please!!!
I honestly cannot believe that Keira is "6"!! Seriously, where did the last 6 years go? She is getting so big and I am amazed everyday at how pretty she is. She is becoming such a sweet young lady and I love her so very much. We are so grateful for the opportunity we were given to be her parents and know that she was meant to be in our family. She fits in so perfectly and can't imagine our lives without her.
I asked her to pose like a big 6 year old. This is what I got. So if any of you were wondering what a 6 year old is supposed to pose like for a picture....this is it!!!

Happy Birthday Keira Sue!!! We love you very much!
Here are 6 things I love about Keira!
1. She's very smart!
2. She's super sweet!
3. She's always thinking about others and wants everyone to be involved!
4. She's a great big and little sister!
5. She's Beautiful!!
6. She's my daughter!!
Here is a very beautiful birthday song arrangement that my family put together for Keira!! I really hope that you enjoy it!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment