"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

~California Trip Day 5~

Day 5

SEA WORLD!!








I love Sea World! It is so much fun to me. And the kids had a lot of fun at all of the shows and the rides.


We sat in the Soak Zone at the dolphin show because I just new that those dolphins would not be able to get us too wet.

Well guess what? They brought out this bad boy!


And we got soaked!! Everything was wet. Including the camera which actually ended up just fine! Thank goodness!

No one wanted to sit in the soak zone after that. Hahaha!! So we watched the Shamu show from a lot higher up! Which was awesome by the way. Probably my favorite part of the whole Sea World day.



And last but not least....the sharks. Keira was scared to death that she was going to get eaten.


And that ends another great day!!

1 comments:

Tami said...

Looks like a very fun trip. I wish I could find motivation to update mine. Too bad we missed each other. It is now 3:15.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers