The kids finished off school the end of May and we couldn't be more excited!!! It is so fun seeing them grow up and get their own little personalities. Kaiden finished 2nd grade this year. His teacher was wonderful and Kaiden did very well. His goal for the year was not to miss any days. And he did it. There was not one day that he missed. The bad thing was that 2 of the days we left school at 12:00 for vacations and didn't realize that if they are there until 1:00 it counts for a full day. He was so bummed!!! At the end of the year they give awards to the kids who miss three or less days. And then they do another award for those who miss no days.
Unfortunately Kaiden ended up missing 1 day counting both half days!! He handled it pretty well and was excited for the award but I really felt bad for him. TWO hours. All he needed was 2 more hours in the entire school year and he could have made it!! Next year we will know better. Here is Kaiden getting his award! He is the one in the white shirt!
Sorry it is terribly blurry. Both my mom and I could not get one good picture. Not sure what happened. They also gave awards for all of the moms who helped out during the school year. And guess what!!! I got one!! WOOT WOOT!! Hahaha!! Just kidding. Good thing my mommy was there to take my picture!!
Keira graduated from Kindergarten. It was so fun to see the little program that they put on. Keira had a little dancing part with a couple of her friends that she was so excited for me to see. She could not wait for her part. I was really excited that I was able to record her entire dance. And then went to turn off the video camera and realized that it didn't even record it. I was so sad. Luckily my mom was able to get a couple of really blurry pictures of it.
I have nothing. It was so cute and she did such a great job. I was so proud of her and you could see in her face how proud she was of her little dance.
Each of the kids got to do predictions for what they will be doing in 20 years. It was really cute to hear all of their funny ideas, who they were going to marry and how many kids they were going to have. I was really excited to see what Keira's predictions were. I went up to the front of the audience to get a good video of her. She would not even look at me. She stared at the person reading her prediction the entire time. But at least I made sure the video camera was working this time. The only problem is that I have now spent the last 45 minutes trying to get the video off of the camera and onto my computer with no luck. ERRRRRR!!! I feel like nothing is working out for me. I guess I will try again later....
Anyway, here is a picture of Keira with her Kindergarten class. She is so excited to go into 1st grade next year and we are both super excited for her 1st grade teacher!! 

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Thursday, July 14, 2011
~Graduation & Such~
Posted by Brandy Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment