"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

~Do you ever feel like....~

Do you ever feel like you are never going to get caught up??? Like it doesn't matter how busy you are, nothing ever gets done. Or that you could work you butt off all day long and when you go to bed you lie there thinking about all of the things that you could be doing? Yep, that is where I am at right now. It seems like my life has not slowed down at all since May and I honestly don't know where all the time went. Is it really July? And not only July but the middle of July? Seriously?! Next month will be back to school shopping (which I am secretly excited about. I am kind of wierd like that) and then summer will be over and the kids will be back to school. Holy Moly!!! Have we even had time to breath?? I don't feel like I have. And to top it all off. My laptop crashed! It got some sort of bug in it and I am still waiting to hear back from the "tech guy" to see if I lost everything!!!! It honestly makes me sick to even think about it. All of my pictures I have been putting on there since 2009, posibly gone!!! Ugg, I don't know if I even want to know... Anyway, that it part of the reason why I have not been posting because I don't have all of my pictures.

Anyway I am going to start my "Catch-Up" posts from back in May because it drives me crazy to go in the wrong order. So without further ado....

MAY!!!!

First of all I am embarrased to say that my hubby's birthday was in May and I didn't post one thing about it. What a terrible wife. Seriously, how hard would it be to just sit down and write a Happy Birthday post??
So here it is.

Happy Birthday Babe!!!

Eric turned "35" on May 27th. He has now decided that he is 30-old. As soon as he turned 30 he decided that he was old. All of a sudden he started to comment on how old he was. His bones were aching, his knees hurt, his back was getting worse. Honestly, I don't think my grandma who is 77ish? complains about being old as much as my hubby does. But now that he has reached the 30-half-way-point it is even worse. Holy Moly, what am I going to do with him when he really is old???
It hasn't slowed him down though. He is still always looking for some fun and excitement.
Like this....

And this.....

and some of this....

and then a little bit more of this....
He never quits either. When we went to Las Vegas over spring break, we visited one of his brothers old mission companions. He had RC cars. WHAT?? You don't know what an RC car is?? Well it looks like this.....
It is a Remote Control Car (RC) and it goes SUPER fast and runs on real gas too. As soon as we got home he borrowed his brothers backhoe and built an RC car track in the backyard.

Last month he went motorbiking one day and then snowmobiling the next. And he was in heaven. Then this last Saturday he woke up and ran the boat down to the lake with some of the boys that work with us and went Air Chairing, came home and hopped on the motorbike and went up the mountain with some other friends and brothers and then came home and had a RC car race with all of his buddies.

I don't think I have ever met a bussier person that my husband. And it is mostly becasuse of all of his "hobbies". Don't get me wrong he works hard too. Which is why he is able to do everything he does. But he is always looking for the next thing to do.

I am so grateful for the hard worker that he is, for all that he does for us, and for the great family that he belongs too.

I love you Babe!
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!!

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers