"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

~This parenting thing is hard!~

As a mom what do you do when you ask your son who he plays with at school and he tells you "No one really, everyone just runs away from me, or tells me that I can't play with them."?????
Any advice? It's not like I can go to school and show all of these kids how great he is, or how fun he would be to play with, or what a nice friend he would be.
It really pulls at your heart strings!!! This parenting thing is hard!

3 comments:

Tami said...

Just love him! He is amazing and such a good boy. It will be okay. but thanks for making me cry and you are here at my house.

Anonymous said...

I have made my living on bringing violence upon others, sometimes this is the answer regardless of what others may think...let me know if you need my help. :) jk

Nick

Cecily said...

Oh my gosh Brandi, Aiden comes home from school and tells me the exact same thing! Yes, it is totally devastating to hear as a mother. But we know they're both awesome kids, and maybe little boys just play differently than little girls? I have no idea, but it is hard. Maybe they need to get them together to play at recess. :-)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers