"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

~Mr. Pumpkin Head~

I found these super fun "Mr. Potato Head" looking things for pumpkins a couple of years ago and thought that they were so fun. The kids have fun each year making their pumpkin. It is cute to see how creative they are!

This is how Kaiden's started out.

This is how Keira's started out.
Keira's finished product.

Kaiden's finished product.

They look so cute sitting on my front porch. I always get lost of comments on them. They are so fun.

Kelsey loves this little ghost that sits on the front porch. She likes to go out and dance with it. I have been trying to get her on camera but whenever she see the camera she quits. I was finally able to get a video of her dancing without her knowing. TOO CUTE!!

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers