
Yep, you read that right. Eric and I just got back from a 5 night Cruise to the BAHAMAS!!! OHHHH!! It was soooo nice. It was b-e-a-utiful!!! We really enjoyed it. I took quite a few pictures so I am going to split this post into a few different ones.
~Day 1 (Saturday)~
We very Excitedly dropped our three little stinkers off at Grandma's house (my moms) and headed to Salt Lake. Have I mentioned how great my mom is?? Well she is. I know that she was not too excited to have three kids for a week but she was very willing to watch them and we really, really appreciated it!!
~Day 2 (Sunday)~
Caught a 7:00 am flight to Miami with a short layover in Chicago. We got to Miami that night and stayed in the Miami Airport Hotel.
~Day 3 (Monday)~
We SLEPT IN!!! YAY!! and then headed out to catch our shuttle to the Ship! By 1:00 we were on board and LOVING LIFE!!! *Sigh* I am already missing it. The weather was beautiful and warm. This is a picture of down town Miami from our ship. 


We had a national guard exscort out of the port. The guy standing on the front of the boat had a HUGE machine gun ready. We are still not sure why but I am just fine not knowing. It was a little bit intimidating.
~Day 4 (Tuesday)~We spent this whole day at sea. It rained most of the day. We were just fine with that. If we were going to pick a day to have it rain this would be it. We spent the day hanging out, eating WAY TO MUCH and playing cards. It was so nice.
~Day 5 (Wednesday)~
Today we went to Grand Turk. If you don't know where that is. It is at the very bottom of the Bahama Islands (not part of the bahamas). If you were to keep going south (not very far) the next thing you would come to would be the Domincan Republic and Haiti. We got off the ship and were able to hang out on the beach and play. It was so warm. Eric and I got FRIED!!
Here we are on the beach. I don't remember looking that terrible! Oh well!

This is our ship
Yay!! My feet are in the sand.
For part of our excersion we did the "Flowrider". It is a simulated surf wave. Whole cow was that fun and hard. Eric did amazingly well. I was really impressed with how quickly he caught on. Now I don't mean to say that we was a professional at it but, compared to the rest of us, he did awesome!
Eric on the body board
Me on the bodyboard
Me crashing
Eric on the surf board
Eric still on the surf board
Eric crashing
Yep!! That is one Awesome Dude!!
What a fun place. I would definately recommend it!






0 comments:
Post a Comment