"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

~Baptism Pictures~

In a few weeks Kaiden is going to be 8!! I can't believe it! Seriously, when did he get so old?? He is going to be getting baptized next month so I had his pictures taken a little bit early so that I can get the invitations out. He was really excited to get his "Baptism Pictures" taken. Again taken by my friend Brittney, and again she did an amazing job. Thanks Britt!!

So without further Ado......And in no particular order. Here are some of my favorites!!




2 comments:

PJ Day said...

I can't believe you have a 8 year old Brandy. Crazy. He looks so handsome in those pictures. Your friend did a awesome job.

Tami said...

What a stud! I love the pictures they are beautiful.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers