"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Monday, September 20, 2010

~Needing some input~

I am in the process of making a baptism video for Kaiden, and I am having a REALLY hard time finding the right song. Any ideas out there???? The one that I would like to use is "In the Hollow of Thy Hands" by Janice Kapp Perry. But the only problem is that it is normally used for a missionary fairwell. For those of you that know the song, do you think I could use it for a baptism too?? Please help!! Any other options would be GREAT!!!!

1 comments:

Brittney said...

I think it would totally work! Also, When Jesus Christ Was Baptized (Childrens' songbook) is a really good baptism song.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers