"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

~Way Back When~

I have been wanting to start these posts for quite a while. "Way Back When" are going to be posts of Me and Our family when we were younger.

For Example:

This is ME on my 5th birthday!!! Aren't I soooo cute??

Me & Tami!!! AWWWW!
My new cool bike. Check out how excited I am!
Anyway, I think that it is fun to look back and see how much things have changed and how fast!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Nice! Look how sweet I was to you giving you hugs. Ahh!

CB said...

I love seeing peoples old pictures. You were a darling little girl! And, OH MY GOSH - 1984 was the year I got married - ha ha!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers