"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

~Thirty-One-derful~

Man it has been a while. I wish that I could say that it was because I have been having so much fun lately that I haven't had time to Blog, but that would be a lie. I just needed a little bit of a break from the blogging world for a bit. But I am back now!!

So if you read the title you know that I am now 31 years old. I know, CRAZY HU!!! I can't believe that I am now officially into my 30's. I ended up in Pocatello for my birthday because Keira had an eye appointment. The Dr. was very excited about how good her eyes look and said that he could not have expected any better!!! GREAT NEWS!! She will go back in September to get her new prescription.

My Nephew Brayden wanted to plan and do a "Summer Water Party" so my sister and I did that on my birthday (because I really didn't want to make a separate trip). It worked out great.
Here we are filling water balloons. I failed miserably at it. Tami was filling up 2 or 3 to my 1. Oh well.

Kelsey helped fill up the pool.
Kaiden and Brayden posing for a picture.
Tami ended up with about 15 kids there. WOW!!! It was a little too crazy for me . I willingly volunteered to go pick up the pizza!!!

I actually arrived at Tami's house the day before my birthday and her wonderful husband volunteered to watch the kids for us. My sister took me out to dinner (Applebee's) and it was so good. We don't get to go out to eat much around here so that was a really treat. Then we went shopping. WHOO HOO!! It was so much fun to be able to take a little brake for a while and spend time with my sister.

Thanks SUE!!!

What a fun time guys!!!! Thanks for having us!!

1 comments:

Tami said...

Great Post! I always love the pictures you choose to post of us. They definately show us at our best!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers