The kids were so excited for dad to come home from his High Adventure. (I guess I was to, just a little) They were going kinda stir crazy so I decided to pull out the camera and take some cute kiddo pictures. (Cuz my camera can fix anything!!)
After a while they decided that they were going to wait for him outside. While waiting Keira begged to get her training wheels off, I finally gave in and she took off. (please just ignore the crazy lady whooping and hollering in the background. I have know idea who she is. HaHa)
Then Kaiden had to show off his sweet skills!! (man that lady just will not give up!)
Waiting some more!
Kelsey finally woke up from her nap to join us!
Being Crazy!

Check out that awesome jump!
HE MADE IT!!!! We headed up to the derby and had a blast!!!
We really missed daddy and were glad to have him home!! LOVE YOU BABE!!!
Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Thursday, August 12, 2010
~Waiting for Daddy~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
You in the green shirt-your hair looks FAB!
Post a Comment