Kelsey has this crazy obsession with "Dows" (cows). It all started when we happened to stop by Eric's parents house one evening and Jann (Eric's mom) was just headed out to bottle feed the baby cows. It was so fun. The kids got to hold the bottles and feed the cows. They thought that that was one of the coolest things ever. The entire time Kelsey kept saying "MMMMMM...dows, MMMMMM....dows!!"
Now every time we leave the house (literally) she is looking for the dows. And especially if we are going to grandma & grandpa Heiner's house. She says "MOM, papa dows, hi" She wants to go say "Hi" to Grandpa's cows. It is so cute. Fortunately we live in an area where we are WAY out numbered by cows so they are very easy to find.
This is the conversation we have in the car every time we go anywhere:
Kelsey: "Mom, dows?"
Me: "I don't know Kels, can you see'm?"
Kelsey: "No"
Me: "Well, keep looking"
Kelsey: "Mom, dows?"
Me: "Where are they?"
Kelsey: "No?" (I don't know)
Kelsey: "Mom, dows?"
Me: "I don't know Kels"
Kelsey: "Doe?" (Go?)
Kelsey: "Dey iiiiiiiisssssss!" (There it is)
Never fails!!! It is so cute though. We are just loving it. She has not figured out though that there is a difference between horses & cows. Right now they are all the same. LOVE IT!!
Just down the road from us there are some baby cows. I took her to see them the other day it was so cute. Here is the video.
Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!
Sunday, August 15, 2010
~Dows~
Posted by Brandy Lynn
Labels: Kelsey, This place I live
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
So Cute! The kids keep asking me to read the conversation over and over again. We think she is adorable.
Post a Comment