"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

~Not so Quick update~

I just had to add these pictures of the sunset that we had the other night!!! It was so beautiful. I love living in this VALLEY!!

I went with Kaiden on his field trip two weeks ago. It was really fun. We went to the Zoo in Idaho Falls. I didn't even know that we had a zoo in Idaho Falls. It was a really, really small zoo but it was fun to spend time with Kaiden. To be able to talk to him and see him interact with his friends. What a cute kid. I sure love that guy! He is growing up so fast!!! TOO FAST!!






After the Zoo we all ate lunch at this really cool park. The kids really enjoyed themselves. What a fun day.



He had to show me how he had figured out that he can go cross eyed!!
He really is a goofy kid!!


Last weekend we went on our first camping trip. It was a lot of fun. I wish that I would have taken more pictures but Kaiden took some funny ones. We stopped at the gas station to fill up the boat and the camp trailer. While I was out getting gas Kaiden started taking pictures in the car.
Look how cute this little stinker is!!
Then Kaiden thought that it would be really funny to put a piece of cereal in Keira's mouth since she was sleeping with it open. He was laughing so hard when I got back in the car. He though that he was pretty funny.
As we were pulling out of the parking lot Keira woke up. She was really sleeping and slowly started chewing on the cereal. After it was gone she went back to sleep. OH MAN, Kaiden and I were laughing so hard. Kelsey just kept looking at Keira really concerned and saying "au-oh Mommy, SHH, seep (sleep)" Over and over again. Kaiden and I thought it was hilarious.
Kelsey all decked out! She is just so cute!

This is Kaiden, Keira and Jason in their floaties. They were having a blast playing in the water. It was pretty chilly but they just kept on playing.
Check out this goof ball. This is what she looked like while I was pulling Eric on the Air-Chair. She did not change positions or expressions. She loves her hat and glasses. She thinks she is pretty cool.
Our ward had their Mother Daughter party last Thursday night. We had a pretty good turn out. Better than I thought. I was in charge of the games. So we kind of did a minute to win it night. It was a big hit. I think everyone had fun. One of the Mother's in our ward had all of her daughters and all of their daughters-in-law. 6 total I think.
I was in charge and taking pictures and keeping the games going so Keira found her grandma and they were "Mother/Daughter" Keira loved it. I am not sure how grandma felt but they both had a lot of fun.
My crazy friend AMY!
Bishop's wife and daughter trying to suck M&M's onto a straw and then take them to their designated cups. HEHEHE!
My friend Cecily and her two daughters. And Sister Lechner.
My good friend Michelle and her daughter Ellie. They dress up every year for the mother daughter party. It is so cute.

Keira and grandma trying to scoop Penne noodles onto a spaghetti noodle.

M&M'S
She almost made it to the cup. SO CLOSE!!

The parade at the end.

We went back to the lake yesterday and played some more.

Kelsey and Cambrie! Too Cute.
We got Ryan up on Kaiden & Keira's ski.

Keira got up and skied yesterday too but because I was in the water to help her get up I didn't get a picture. :(
Todd Robinson has this fun little trampoline for the kids to play on. I think they played on that all day.

1 comments:

Laura, Ben, and family said...

I love that playground! The developmental playground in IF is probably my kids favorite!

(Random reader - found your blog through Serene's ... my brother is named Eric, his wife is Brandy, so I had to check out if they had a blog I didn't know about)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers