"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
--Anthony Brandt--


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Let us not forget.....to be there when needed!!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

~Mother's Day~

Yep, I am behind again!!!
We had a GREAT Mother's Day this year. Eric brought home this BEAUTIFUL bouquet of flowers on Saturday evening.


I don't know why it turned out so blurry but I is really pretty!!
Then the kids gave me their Mother's Day cards. They were so cute. I love homemade Mother's Day cards. They always mean so much to me.


This one is Kaiden's. He drew this picture of a sunflower with just lines and x's. pretty cool hu!! This is what is written on the back! This one may need some interpreting.

Lafs=Laughs

Coocing=cooking

sile=silly

flawr=flower

The last line says: what I am doing when I am away.

I LOVE IT!! I have him convinced that moms know everything!! It is pretty cool.

This is Keira's. She actually could not wait until Sunday to give it to me. She was WAY too excited about it. So on Saturday she started to tell me what it said and then just gave up and went and got it. It was so cute. I think that it is hilarious that both of my kids commented that they like my cooking. I think that I am a rather pour cook. One of these days they will realize how bad it really is. But until then I am just enjoying the compliments!!

Later Sunday evening we went up and visited my Mom and Dad and delivered some other Mother's Day gifts. It was a nice day and we ended up eating Burgers on the grill with them. FUN TIMES!! I am so grateful for my mother and all that she does for me and my family. She is such a good person and always willing to help where she can. She is a great example of what a Mother should be and I am proud to call her MY MOM!! I LOVE YOU MOM!!

After that we headed down to visit Eric's Mom and Dad's. Mother's Day also happened to be on my Mother in Law's birthday so she got double the praises. She is such an amazing woman! She has the most thoughtful heart and always has good intentions. She has raised a great family and I truly love her. HAPPY LATE MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF YOU MOTHER'S OUT THERE!!!

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers