This post is just a mix of stuff that has been going on lately.
My mom gave my girls some of mine and my sister clothes from when we were younger. Keira was so excited. As soon as we got home she waned to put them on. They were all "shorts" outfits so I told her that she was going to have to wait until the weather warmed up just a bit. So then she asked if she could just try them on, to show me what they looked like on her. This is what she came back with.
When I saw her I just busted up laughing. She was worried that I would get mad at her for taking her pants off, because it was too cold, so she just left them on. What a dork. This is what the outfit was supposed to be.
Yes, my sister and I were pretty stylin' kids. We always wore the most fashionable clothing. As you can see. It makes me laugh just to look at it. I just want to clarify that this was my sister's outfit. NO MINE!!
Kelsey is crying in this picture because her HE HE is not going. It is pretty traumatic when your HE HE quits working. Don't you know.Kelsey took a crash on her little Tonka truck the other day. Keira was trying to be a good big sister and push her around on the driveway, but she got going to fast and Kelsey hit the pavement pretty hard.
She scratched up the whole right side of her face and I expected a black eye. But luckily the only part that stayed was the one right below her eye. It ended up just looking like a scratch. Poor thing.Kelsey has this way cute obsession with shoes. If there are any laying around she is wanting to put them on. Which is really funny because for the first year of her life she hated shoes. She would scream if we tried to put them on her. In fact I used to get comments from people all of te time that she needed shoes on.
This is a video that I took of her with my shoes on. She is such a cute girl!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment